Re-opening The Harewood End Inn safety.
We’ll soon be opening our doors once again and we can’t wait to welcome you back.
Our pub/restaurant & B&B will re-open officially on Thursday 9th July. As always, our customers are at the heart of our business so health, safety and wellness remain to be our number one priority. We have been busy preparing for this time and wanted to share with you some of the measures we have introduced.
• Accessible hand sanitiser dispenser stations
• Reduced furniture layouts to distance tables
• Increased cleaning schedule throughout our pub/restaurant and rooms on timed intervals
• Protective screening at the bar/reception area
• A well thought out one way system to adhere to the social distancing rules
• Frequent handwashing by staff at timed intervals
• Clear social distancing signage
• Optional Single use menus
• TraceSecure system has been implemented to support the NHS test and trace process
• Our business has completed an extensive COVID-19 risk assessment in line with the HSE guidance and all of our staff have received extra training to support this.
We hope this information will give you peace of mind and means you can relax and enjoy your time at The Harewood End Inn. Many Thanks Dan,Nicki & Team.